You may clear your cache by following the steps below (make sure you're following the instructions that apply to the web browser you're using on your machine)...
INTERNET EXPLORER (IE)
If you are using Internet Explorer 8, please complete the following:
1. Go to "Tools" (located in the upper right hand corner of your browser).
2. From "Internet Options" Click Settings Button under "Browsing history".
3. In Temporary Internet Files and History Settings tab, Click View Files.
4. Select All Files, and delete the files selected.
5. Click Ok to return to Internet Options tab.
6. In Internet Options tab, click Delete button in Browsing History.
7. Click Ok.
Since Internet Explorer 8 tends to have a "stickier" cache, you'll need to make sure the cache was completely cleared. to do this please follow these steps...
1. Click Tools -> Settings Button -> View Files.
2. If this folder is not empty, your cache is not cleared. You will need to select all files in this folder and manually delete them.
If you are using Internet Explorer 9, please complete the following:
1. Go to "Tools" (located in the upper left hand corner of your browser).
2. From "Internet Options" select the "General" tab.
3. From the "Browsing History" section of the tab, select "Delete", making sure that "Delete browsing history on exit" is checked.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Make sure that "preserve favorites website data" is unchecked but all others remain checked before clicking "Delete", then click "Ok".
If you are using Internet Explorer 10, please complete the following:
1. With Internet Explorer open, move you mouse cursor to the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Click on the 'Settings' icon that displays below.
3. Click on 'Internet Options'...
4. Now, clear the browsing history by clicking 'Delete' and the cache by clicking 'Clear' as outlined below...
If you are using Internet Explorer 11, please complete the following:
1. Click on the 'tools' icon in the upper-right corner and then click 'Internet Options' in the drop-down menu that appears.
2. Within the 'General' tab, look under the 'Browsing History' section and make sure the box is checked next to 'Delete browsing history on exit'.
3. Click 'Delete'.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Make sure that 'Preserve Favorites website date' is unchecked but all others remain checked before clicking 'Delete', then click 'Apply'.
5. Click 'OK'.
1. Go to 'Tools' and select 'Clear Private Data' or go to 'Tools' and select 'Clear Recent History', making sure 'Cache' is selected.
2. Clear 'Private Data Now'.
For more information on configuring Firefox, please refer to Mozilla’s support site.
1. Click the 3-bar icon in the upper-right corner and then click 'History' that appears in the drop-down menu that appears.
2. Click the 'Clear browsing data...' button near the top of the page.
3. Make sure you're clearing from "the beginning of time" and that all boxes are checked.
4. Click 'Clear browsing data...'.
If the above instructions do not solve your issue, please attempt using a different browser. We have listed some popular browsers below that our customers use frequently. You can download one of these browsers using the links below and then use the new browser to correct the issue you're experiencing.
Internet Explorer 11 - click HERE.
Mozilla Firefox - click HERE.
Google Chrome - click HERE.