The directions below can show you how to uninstall and reinstall the Pogo Games Manager. Should you wish to only install the Games Manager, please skip to the install / reinstall section.
- Click the “Start” icon.
- Click on “Control Panel”.
- Select the “Programs and Features” (listed as "Add or Remove Programs" for Windows XP users) utility.
- Find the Pogo Manager program or "Games Manager" and uninstall it. Uninstalling the Pogo Games Manager does not delete your games.
- The Pogo Manager should now be fully uninstalled at this point.
You may receive the message warning: "If you uninstall the Pogo Games Manager then any games you have downloaded will no longer be playable." -Don't worry! When you reinstall your Pogo Games Manager, your installed games will repopulate.
- Click HERE to download the Pogo Games Manager.
- Click 'Yes' to any requests to make changes or update files.
- Wait for the installation process to finish, then launch the Pogo Games Manager as normal.